Join the Corps
One of the most beneficial ways to support The Royal Ballet School is to join the Corps. Members of the Corps pledge a regular donation, by direct debit, to support the General Fund. This unrestricted fund is invaluable to the School, providing the opportunity to forward plan and be flexible with how to best support the School and most importantly the students. Download an application form.
Why join the Corps?
The most rewarding part of being in the Corps is the satisfaction in knowing that your generosity is supporting the future of some of the most talented ballet dancers in the world.
Members of the Corps that make a donation of £500 a year or £41.66 per month (£400/£33.33 with Gift Aid) receive:
- Priority booking* for Royal Ballet School events
- Priority booking* for the Summer Performances at Opera Holland Park and the Royal Opera House
- An annual invitation to attend a special event at The Royal Ballet School
- Dedicated hotline to the RBS Development Office
- Termly updates from The Royal Ballet School
- Acknowledgement in The Royal Ballet School’s Annual Review and on the website
*Priority booking ahead of the Friends
Members of the Corps that make a donation of £100 per month (£1,200 per annum) upwards receive complimentary tickets to Royal Ballet School events and to the Summer Performances at Opera Holland Park.
In addition to the Corps, there are a number of programmes to support at higher levels, should you wish to deepen your involvement. Supporting these programmes unlocks a range of experiences and, most importantly, enables the School to continue to thrive and train the most exceptional young dancers.